Tuesday, December 8, 2009

About Me

The Life I Live:
1) Believe 1/2 of what You See & None of what You Hear.

2) As Far As We Know, We Only Have 1 Life. Live It To The Fullest & Go For The Best.

3) Better To Get Hurt By The Truth, Than Comforted With A Lie.

I'm 18yrs young. I'm Jamaican, native am, Chinese & Irish. I like to party, go to movies, drive fast, listen to all kinds of music, and all that other fun stuff. I love road trips, going back to the islands, & I'm very adventurous. I'm laid back, love to chill, & love to spend $ like we all do. I really enjoy making others happy who show me respect. I’m not one to talk about myself, that’s just the way I grew up. So if u want to know more drop me a line or two. I feel that too many people aren’t heard so I choose to listen & give them opportunities instead of going on about myself. If you like to play games other than on your TV or in the arcade, DO NOT bring it to me, or I’ll use my creative imagination to have some fun with you. ;) I'm not here for that. It’s not a hobby of mine but I can play them very well (DON'T CHALLENGE THE KING OF GAMES). I am however here to further myself and to give those who never had opportunities given to them a chance to become successful. If u want to know more or have any questions, hit me up.
~Dragos

No comments: